The Links at Terranea is a gorgeous par 3, 9-hole private golf course in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, with a gorgeous view of the Pacific Ocean. There’s no better way to enjoy a quick game of golf and hang out at the beach afterward without having to drive somewhere else. You will be playing amongst multi-million dollar homes within the Terranea real estate portfolio.
I’ve been to The Links at Terranea twice and love it, although it is a difficult course for a par 3. I wish I warmed up with some chipping and swings before playing, but I was in awe of the amazing views of the ocean throughout the golfing experience.
accessing the links at terranea
Getting to the Links at Terranea will require a trek along the curvy roads of Palos Verdes Drive. Once you arrive, you can park at the public beach parking lot or past the parking booth to the golf parking lot.
Parking is free most of the time for those with tee time reservations. If you’re staying as a resort guest, there is an overnight parking fee.
This is mostly an irons and putter type of golf course for seasoned players. There may be construction going on for repair and maintenance, so be prepared to adjust your tee box as necessary.
things to know About The Links at Terranea
The Links at Terranea is a gorgeous golf course with amazing staff.
- Checking in might be a two-part process. You’ll check in with the booth right in front, then go inside the “clubhouse” to pay.
- This is a walking golf course. Bring a push cart, rent one, or carry your own bag.
- The golf balls will tend to roll towards the ocean.
- Review the weather before you go, but account for the breezing winds from the Pacific Ocean.
- During the summer, bring sunscreen and remember to re-apply.
- The “clubhouse” has some cute apparel with the Terranea brand stitched.
- There is a practice putting green area in front and a net in the back.
- The restrooms are kind of gross, as it’s in a bungalow, but they made an honest attempt.
- Expect to lose balls because there are bushes on bushes.
- A membership option (About $400 per year) grants you a few free rounds, discounted rates for your party, and more. This is worth the cost if you plan on going multiple times per year with a group.
The Links at Terranea
100 Terranea Way
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275